Workshop tour: "Youngsters against greenwashing"
Workshop in Drøbak: How not to get tricked by greenwashing?
Workshop: The Anthropology Days in Trondheim
Lecture: At the VHS in Vienna
Research project: Climate change in everyday life - Oslo
Research project: Ecotourism and remoteness - Sibiria
Circular Resource Central
November 2021 - june 2022 (ongoing)
Design project funded by DOGA's DIP programme (design driven innovasjon), in cooperations with resirqel, SRAS, and Siri Warren Studios.
- Mapping out needs and challenges central user groups experience with regards to a resource central and to reuse of construction materials.
- Lead group interviews with developers, architects, entrepreneurs, authorities and advisors.
- Analysis of qualitative date.
- Iterativ work with user journey maps and the circular business model.
Hovinbyen Sirkulære Oslo
August 2021 - january 2022
Preliminary project for the new innovation district in Hovinbyen, in cooperations with Mathilde Blichfeldt Mjønes (Kybri), Siri Warren Studios and Sverre Landmark (Probiz).
Tasks: Fascilitation of the perspectives, needs and recommendations of vital voices in HSO, communication of central research questions for a further feasibility study.
- Group interviews and workshop with vital organizations/companies (a.o. OBOS, Kuben Upper Secondary School, REG, BYM, NTNU, Sintef, NHO, Lo, OSC, Verdane, Modulize, OsloMet, Norsk gjenvinning, Franzefoss, Fortum, Construction City, Økern Sentrum, etc.)
- Content analysis and communication of findings.
Young in Løren
August 2021 - February 2022 (ongoing)
Preliminary project and early stage research to better understand young people's perspectives in order to improve the area of Løren to meet their needs. In cooperation with Pådriv, KFUK-KFUM, Folkelig, Kompass & co, Sinsen kirke, individuals from Pådriv, etc.
- Fieldwork, in-depth interviews and workshop with young people from the area working in the projects.
- Analysis and communication of new insights.
- Development and analysis of questionaires.
Not exactly Standard
August - September 2020
Report for Attåt/Ikke-Akkurat-Standard/NMBU
"Cognitive, cultural and social motivators and barriers for consumption of "not standard produce" - A social antropological evaluation.
- Literature analysis
- Report and presentation of findings.
The Value of Litter
August - december 2020
In cooperation with Empact. A social anthropological study of unorganized, individual litter picking in urban spaces.
- Literature analysis
- Etnography and in-depth interviews
- Analysis and communication of findings in report
- Public event, presentation of findings
- UX research for app
Climate change in Everyday Life
Oktober 2018 - oktober 2019
"Understanding climate change: Dealing, sense-making and building on non-experience" explored the role of climate change in the everyday life of young adults in Oslo, conducted for the University of Vienna.
- Qualitative research methods
- Interview technique and methods of analysis
- Planning, conducting and presentation of the complete project
Ecotourism in Siberia
May 2018 - june 2018
Anthropological fieldwork in Siberia, Russia, with the topic: Ecotourism and remoteness. Conducted for the University of Vienna.
- Fieldwork methods and ethnography
- Interview techniques and cooperation with translators
Events and hosting
Breakfast seminar: How to increase reuse of furniture within Oslo Municipality
Host and chair of debate, event in cooperation with Bykuben, Utviklings- og kompetanseetaten, Bymiljøetaten, and Renovasjons- og gjenvinningsetaten.
Concept and host. Organized in cooperation with SoCentral.
Concept and host. Organized in cooperation with Pådriv.
Talks, lectures and workshops
Presentation: Climate change "on the body", anecdotal evidence and experts
University of Bergen - Climate Change Temporalities Conference
Presentation: The Value of Litter
Public event, in cooperation with Empact.
Talk: How do "most people" relate to climate change?
Viken County Municipality, the sustainability network. Digital event.
Youth against greenwashing
June - August 2020
Schools and clubs in Oslo.
Workshop: How to avoid getting tricked by greenwashing?
The volunteer central in Frogn.
The Anthropology Days in Trondheim.
Presentation of my research for the VHS (der Wiener Volkshochschulen).